Due Week 10 and worth 480 points
Search the Strayer Library or the Internet for information on a MNC, publicly-traded company. Download the annual report for the most recent year reported; review the information contained on the company Website and proxy statement for use in this assignment. Review and analyze the annual report and other pertinent information.
1. Write a twelve to fifteen (12-15) page paper in which you create an executive summary of the company that discusses the company, industry, products and services, and competitive advantages in the marketplace.
2. Evaluate the financial condition of the company and its ability to achieve the strategic objectives as discussed in the annual report.
3. Analyze the company s profitability trends and recommend strategies for management to improve or capitalize on these trends.
4. Evaluate the company s cash position. Articulate its ability to invest in capital projects in future years.
5. Analyze the effectiveness of the company s inventory or service costing methods. Make a recommendation for improvement in this area.
6. Evaluate the adequacy or risks of the internal control environment noted in the annual report by management, and internal and external auditors.
7. Assess the risk to the company related to foreign currency translations, foreign economic events, and international financial reporting standard requirements in order to summarize the risk tolerance level for the company.
8. From reading the annual report and reviewing the Website, determine where the company appears vulnerable for displaying unethical behavior.
9. From the research conducted in this paper, predict where this company will be financially in five (5) years. Thoroughly provide your rationale for your prediction.
10. Use seven (7) external sources as part of your assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student s name, the professor s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze financial reports, prepare analysis, and draw conclusions based on the financial analysis.
Calculate and interpret various financial and operating ratios used in business.
Apply activity-based costing and other managerial accounting concepts to various business situations.
Evaluate capital budgeting situations by calculating financial returns and drawing appropriate conclusions.
Evaluate internal controls within an organization and create a risk assessment.
Analyze ethical theories to evaluate a decision-making process to determine compliance with professional codes of ethics.
Evaluate the health of organizations to assess the level of risk in an audit engagement.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Write a twelve to fifteen (12-15) page paper in which you create an executive summary of the company that discusses the company, industry, products and services, and competitive advantages in the marketplace. appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.