What is the starting point in developing a capacity plan for a health care operation? Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm?
1.Which of the following is considered a major process flow structure?
2.ISO audits result in certifications that are done by first, second, or third parties. Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm?
Certification is sought by any firm assuming they pay annual dues.
2nd Party where a customer audits its supplier
3rd Party where a qualified national or international standards/certifying agency serves as an auditor
1st Party where a firm audits itself against ISO standards
3.Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily concerned with?
Continuous improvement management
4. Which is the one correct value stream principle?
Look for efficiencies in the factory, office, physical, procedural, and technical operations.
Eliminate waste that stops, slows down, or diverts the value stream.
Concentrate on speeding up value-adding operations rather than removing waste.
Keep the value stream moving at minimum velocity.
5. What is the starting point in developing a capacity plan for a health care operation?
Determining the effective capacity over time
Estimating design capacity
Forecasting patient demand for a reasonable length of time
Discovery of the bottleneck operation
6. Which of the following is considered an organizational blueprint, which prescribes the quantity and time frame for when each end product will be assembled?
MRP (Material Requirements Plan)
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
MPS (Master Production Schedule)
WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
7.Which of the following is an element that addresses elimination of waste under lean production?
Kanban production control system
Production ahead of demand
Minimized run times
Group plant loading technology
8. In most cases, demand for products or services can be broken into several components. Which of the following is considered a component of demand?
9. Design for manufacturing and assembly delivers product improvements by emphasizing which of the following:
Reducing product quality during the assembly process
Designing products so they can be manufactured by a virtual factory
Reducing equipment in the production process
Simplification of the product by reducing the number of separate parts
10. Which of the following is one of the principles of reengineering?
Quality at the source
The post What is the starting point in developing a capacity plan for a health care operation? Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm? appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.