1. What is the convenient short-hand Craig uses to understand the differences between liberals and conservatives?
2. According to the video, what do American conservatives believe?
3. Where do libertarians and conservatives differ in their opinions?
4. What do American liberals believe?
5. What are the four agents of socialization the video discusses?
6. How do our families influence our opinions?
7. How does economic self-interest influence our opinions on taxes and government spending?
8. What is the problem of using economic self-interest to explain differences in opinion on taxes and government spending?
9. What are the two ways higher levels of education influence individual opinions?
10. According Craig, what accounts for the differences in opinions between those who lived through the Great Depression and those who came of age during the presidency of Ronald Reagan?
watch and write 5
1. What is the best predictor how someone will vote?
2. How does the video define polarization?
3. What evidence does Craig provide for growing polarization among Americans?
4. Which candidate characteristics might influence uninformed voters?
5. Define retrospective and prospective voting.
6. Define spatial issues and give an example.
7. Define valence issues and give an example.
8. What is the “Bradley effect”?
9. Under what circumstances might party loyalty matter less in an election?
10. Why does party loyalty play such a big role in American campaign?
Discussion Board (150 words ) Refer to Articles attached ONLY
Over the past few years, many states, including Texas, have moved to require voters to present two forms of identification, one of which must be a picture ID, when they vote on Election Day. Supporters of Voter ID laws argue they are needed to stop people who are not citizens from voting or to keep people for casting multiple votes on election day. In other words, supporters want to reduce the potential for voter fraud. Opponents of Voter ID laws argue that they are discriminatory and reduce voter turnout among the less affluent and less educated. Based on class readings, which of these two views do you believe is correct?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post What is the convenient short-hand Craig uses to understand the differences between liberals and conservatives? Watch and write 4 appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.