What is the company’s vision statement and mission statement along with its purpose, values, goals, and philosophy? How do these support the organization to realize its goals and objectives? Leadership and Organizational CultureApril 23, 2018
Discuss the virtues that affected your judgment. Why is it important to have virtues? Define virtue and list five examples of good virtues. How do these virtues develop? Can training play in developing these virtues?April 23, 2018
Create an 6- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (not including title slide and reference slide) with detailed speaker notes answering the following questions:
- What conflict styles have you encountered while working in groups? How will your approach to conflict change in the future based on what you have learned in this course?
- What group cohesion strategies will you apply in future team work? Describe these strategies and how they strengthen group work.
- What is your own decision-making style? Describe this style and how you will apply it to future group work.
- How will you approach problem solving in the future based on what you have learned in this course? Describe your strategies and how you will apply them to future group work.
Use the speaker notes to write your presentation (essentially, the speaker notes will be the text of your speech, just like a paper):
- First, start with an introduction with a catchy attention getter/ hook (A question, fact, quote, or statistic); a clear central idea, and a preview of your points (so your audience can follow the speech)
- Provide clear main points on separate slides, supported by examples and cited material from the reading. Each slide should be accompanied by a FULL paragraph of 5 to 10 sentences written UNDER the slide, in the notes section.
- Separate your ideas with transitions such as “Now that I described the conflict styles, let’s discuss my specific approach”
- Conclude with a separate conclusion that paraphrases the thesis statement and connects back to the attention getter.
Support your speech by quoting from the Beebe and Masterson reading material and citing parenthetically and in a reference slide at the end. You can find helpful resources and guides in the Center for Writing Excellence here: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/classroom/ic/cwe/TutorialsAndGuides.aspx
Design the slides with simplicity in mind. Slides should contain few to no words and should only have 1 or 2 images on each slide. Try to use charts and graphs rather than silly images. The slide design should help reinforce the words in your presentation. If you have too many images or words, your slides will distract your audience and they will stop listening.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"