https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png 0 0 Mick https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png Mick2017-08-07 05:21:452017-08-07 05:21:45What evidence did the author use to support their argument and do you think the source of any evidence used is creditable?
- What is the main point of the article? What is it that the author is attempting to persuade the reader is true?
- Which type of reasoning, inductive or deductive, did the author use? Make sure you provide evidence from the article to support your answer.
- Identify at least one assumption you think supports the author’s argument. Do you think the assumption you selected is valid and reliable?
- What evidence did the author use to support their argument and do you think the source of any evidence used is creditable?
- Did the author consider an opposing view to her/his argument and did she/he present any evidence to support the opposing view?
- Identify at least one ambiguous word or phrase you believe the author used and then answer the following questions