https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png 0 0 Mick https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png Mick2017-08-07 05:25:252017-08-07 05:25:25What does each observation (row) in the dataset represent?
- What is the name of the dataset?
- What does each observation (row) in the dataset represent?
- Each dataset is a sample from a population. What population does your dataset represent?
- What does each column in the dataset represent? (List and describe each variable)
- Give the name of one qualitative variable and one quantitative variable from the data set. Explain how you can tell that a variable is qualitative or quantitative.
- Choose one of the variables from your dataset and classify it according to the “levels of measurement” (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio). Explain how you know.