write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
The roles and responsibilities of managers and leaders are closely intertwined and related; however, a manager is not necessarily a leader and a leader is not necessarily a manager. Discuss the following:
- What do you think is the difference between a leader and a manager?
- Would you prefer to be a great leader or a great manager?
- What evidence can you provide in support of your choice?
- What evidence might somebody else, who does not agree with you, provide to support his or her choice?
- What could you tell somebody else to show that he or she is wrong?