Use the headings as below for the paper. You may use I or the first person since this is your personal framework. Please do not use you or the second person.
2. Introduction: In two to three paragraphs (maximum one page) summarize the primary focus of your personal practice framework. Include references to all theorists you have incorporated into your framework. This section of the paper should stand alone i.e. provide a synopsis/abstract of your framework and should allow the reader to develop an understanding of the theoretical boundaries of your practice and your clinical focus.
3. Changes to framework: How has your framework changed during your primary care clinical practice? Include how your conceptualization of the four concepts of the nursing paradigm (environment nursing health and client/recipient of care) have changed over the course of your Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) educational experiences. I WANT TO USE:
Through the incorporation of Parses theory man-living-man theory (Parse 1992) we are caring for the patient using the concepts of the person environment and health. I do believe this theory is incorporated into daily patient caring. The environment would include the patients family living environment spiritual wellness and what is a part of daily life. All of this will factor into the patients perspective of treatment and healing both in and out of the hospital. The patient needs to know there is support to return to his/her home environment having the resources necessary to heal and function as a whole person. This will differ person to person but the nurse is bound to include this into the nursing plan and discharge plan. This will include patient and/or family teaching follow-up care planning and home resource availability such as home health or hospice to name a few. Each patient may be at different stages of the healing process and require different resources.This theory takes into consideration that human beings live their health incarnating personal values which are each individuals unique connectedness with the universe (Parse 1992p.37). These beliefs of health environment and human being being the major phenomena of concern in patient caring was also the basis for Florence Nightingale beliefs.
Parse R. (1991). Human becoming: Parses theory of nursing. Nursing Science Quarterly 5(1) 35-42.
4. Other Concepts and Application: Discuss how other concepts/constructs that are integral to understanding your personal practice framework self-care. have developed due to your clinical experiences. Give an example of the application of your theoretical framework and concepts in a short case study. I WANT TO USE: Dorothea Orems nursing theory is based upon the philosophy that patients wish to care for themselves. They can recover more quickly and holistically if they are allowed to perform their own self-care to the best of their ability. All nursing no matter their culture have one goal which is to help individuals through healthcare to maintain their wellness or conquer a disease or illness.
5. Family Theory: Discuss how your conceptualization of family has developed/changed from its original form and how family theory influences your practice as an Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP). What clinical assessment skills have you consistently used in your FNP practice to ensure an integrated family approach? Give a clinical example.
6. Role in Ideal Practice: Discuss your understanding of the nurse practitioner role within your desired practice setting. Describe that setting.
7. Analysis: Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your framework as it relates to clinical applicability throughout the lifespan.
8. Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) role in Clinical Knowledge: Describe how you envision your FNP role could contribute to the clinical body of knowledge and evidence-based practice.
9. Summary: Provide a brief summarization of the paper.
ASSIGNMENT # 2
TITLE: Measures of Effect
ONE PAGE: DOUBLE SPACED 2 REFERENCES
1. Analyze how measures of effect strengthen and support nursing practice. Provide at least two specific examples from the literature to substantiate your insights.
2. Assess dangers of not using measures of effect in nursing practice.
One important application of epidemiology is to identify factors that could increase the likelihood of a certain health problem occurring within a specific population. Epidemiologists use measures of effect to examine the association or linkage in the relationship between risk factors and emergence of disease or ill health. For instance they may use measures of effect to better understand the relationships between poverty and lead poisoning in children smoking and heart disease or low birth weight and future motor skills.
The post Use the headings as below for the paper. You may use I or the first person since this is your personal framework. Please do not use you or the second person. appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.