Go to NPR’s StoryCorps Website, located at http://www.npr.org/series/4516989/storycorps. Read two (2) articles that were published within the last two (2) months that focus on individuals with major adjustment issues. Next, use the textbook and the Strayer Library to research evidence-based strategies to help with adjustment. Consider strategies that relate to stress and coping, gender, stages of life, cultural and social issues, and health. When referencing the selected stories, please use this format:April 22, 2018
Reflect on two to three (2-3) TV shows in which characters demonstrate aggression or violence. Consider the context in which this aggression or violence occurred and ways in which it can lead to desensitization. Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you: Briefly describe at least one (1) episode of a television show in which you observed aggression or violence. Identify the context in which the character(s) demonstrated aggression or violence. Include the gender, age, and culture of the character(s) involved in the aggressive or violent act(s). Discuss at least two (2) possible reasons why the selected TV episode included aggression or violence. Provide a rationale for your response.April 22, 2018
Throughout the past several decades, the understanding of how we learn has been defined and redefined. For the discussion please include the following:
- Evaluate and discuss the applicability of social learning theory and Bloom’s taxonomy to the concepts of how we learn.
- Analyze how social learning theory and Bloom’s taxonomy incorporate cognitivism and constructivism into their frameworks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of social learning theory and Bloom’s taxonomy may have contributed to the focus on the more recent theories of emotional intelligence, metacognition, and motivation (i.e., self-determination). This may be opinion, but please support your ideas with your experiences or current understanding.
- Go to the Ashford University Library and research three scholarly articles pertaining to the historical relevance of one of the following: emotional intelligence, Self-determination Theory, or metacognition..
- Address the following questions about what you discovered during your research:
- What historical trends do you notice in the literature about your assigned subject?
- Does there appear to be any event or series of events (such as research findings) that helped to promote this area of variable within learning psychology?
- Evaluate your learning style and share an example of how a better understanding of this theory might be applied to explain your learning behavior(s) in a real-life situation at school, work, or home.
- PLEASE INCLUDE REFERENCES AND I NEED 200 WORDS
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"