This is a group course work and I have to do those 3 sections myself out of many sections
The first two section is about (Risks within the supply chain, and distribution) for both Primark and Next Plc. The third section is bout Next demand (do not write about Primark in this section) and at the end my work will be added to the group work.
So there is no need for a long general introduction and a long conclusion. Just stick to point immediately with maybe 100 word of introduction for each section. And the same for a conclusion.
Not* (each section have to be in a separate word document with its references)
Not*(use articles as references) and Harvard referencing style
1) Risks section: (no more than 500 word for this section) for both Primark and Next plc
– identify and classify the major risks in your supply chain
– identify weaknesses and strengths of the supply chain from a risk management perspective and describe and critique risk management policies used
one of the risks in the supply chain is ethical issues but please do not write a lot about it. Try to find other issues and write about them. maybe three more risks for both brands (Primark & Next Plc). And maybe an explanation of how Primark and next managed those risks.
examples of risks that you might find
– political instability
– new production delay
– natural disasters
– unexpected transit delays
– Problems at suppliers, which delay critically needed components
– Production problems
– Warehouse shortages that cause serious delays in customer shipments
I think a really short introduction of 100 words will be enough for this section, and there is no need for conclusion in this section. In total risk section should not exceed a 500-word limit.
(approx.4-5 reference for this section)
2) Distribution section: (600 words) for both Primark and Next plc
I am just guessing
– warehousing location
– channel distribution
– what kind of distribution they use
– what kind of distribution they use in their supply chain?
– do they use warehouse and where it located?
– distribution method?
(approx. 4-5 references for this section)
3) Demand section: for Next Plc (do not write about Primark in this section) (no more than 250 words).
Here talk about the nature and characteristics of demand, type of customers, level of variety and customisation.
(Approx. 2-3 references for this section)