This work contains two parts. Part 1 is to write one page paper & part 2 is to write a short answer for the questions in A &B.
1- Write one-page paper about being a father and student at the same time
2- Write a short answer for the following questions in A , B:
A) Write a short answer for the following questions:
– The mystery of the Trinity was foreshadowed by what?
– When Jesus said “Love God with all your heart, soul and might” the first and greatest commandment he was quoting
from what book in the Old Testament?
– When we offer Holy Water to someone else as we enter a church, what are we symbolizing?
– Who did Francis visit during the Crusades?
– What does Crusader mean?
Answers can be found in:
- Most Holy Trinity: Chapter 4 from the book “Into All Truth”
- Chapter 3 from the book Francis of Assisi Performing the Gospel Life
B) Write a short answer for the following questions:
– Who God calls is not based on what?
– The church being one refers to what?
– How is the church made holy?
– What was one of the principal reasons Pope John XXIII convened the council?
– Why did Pius IX say that those unaware of the obligation to belong to the Catholic Church could be saved?
Answers can be found in
Church: Chapter 5 from the book “Into All Truth”
- Into All Truth What Catholic Believe and Why, by Milton Walsh
- Francis of Assisi Performing the Gospel Life, by Lawrence S. Cunningham
This must be done in less than 12 hours