2. CHOOSE TRIPLE AIM
3. IDENTIFY BUSINESS PLAN FRAMEWORK
4. OVERVIEW OF TRIPLE AIM AND BUSINESS PLAN FRAMEWORK
5. HOW THESE TWO APPLY TO MY PROJECT
6. UTILIZE THREE (3) RESEARCH ARTICLES RELATED TO BUSINESS FRAMEWORK TO EXPLAIN HOW IT PERTAIN TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF MY PROJECT PROPOSAL BY INTEGRATING AN EXAMPLE TO SUPPORT IT
The impact of nurse to patient ratios on patient safety and adverse outcomes.
THE TRIPLE AIM
Improving the patient experience of care and outcomes (including quality and satisfaction)
Six sigma using the DMAIC methodology
SIX SIGMA DMAIC METHODOLOGY:
D= Define the system the voice of the customer and their requirements and the project goals
M= Measure key aspects of the current process and collect relevant data
A= Analyze the data to investigate and verify cause-and-effect relationships. Determine what the relationships are and attempt to ensure that all factors have been considered. Seek out root cause of the defect under investigation.
I= Improve or optimize the current process based upon data analysis using techniques such as mistake proofing and the creation of a new process.
C= Control the future state process to ensure that any deviations from the target are corrected before they result in defects with continuous monitor of the process.
1. Select one of the three pillars of the IHI Triple Aim and identify a business case cost analysis or business plan framework applicable to their DNP actual/potential capstone project. Provide an overview of the element of the triple aim and framework with rationale (why and how it applies to the specific project). Utilizing a minimum of three research articles related to this particular framework explain how this framework pertains to the development of your project proposal by integrating or using an example with your discussion.
Select one of the pillars of the IHI Triple Aim
Select a business framework
Provide an overview of the triple aim pillar and framework
6-8 pages double spaced strict APA style
1. Assignment Triple Aim and Framework Paper (20%)
Participant will identify a business case/ cost analysis or business plan framework applicable to their DNP actual/ potential capstone project. Provide an overview of the framework with rationale (why and how it applies to the specific project). Utilizing a minimum of three research articles related to this particular framework explain how this framework pertains to the development of your project proposal by integrating or using an example with your discussion. (6-8 pages double spaced APA style).
CRITERIA SCORE COMMENTS
Business case/ cost analysis/ plan framework identified
o Clearly stated
Framework applicable to capstone
o Overview of capstone
o Why it applies
o How it applies
Incorporated evidence-based research
o Minimum two articles
o Relate in discussion to framework & capstone
o Logical reasoning used to support using facts & evidence
Utilized example to support
Concluded with summary of discussion
o Concise/ clear
o Synthesis of evidence and discussion
Continuity/ flow in presentation of ideas
Organization of Information
Overall Style/ writing
Compliance with APA format
Met criteria (3-5 pages double spaced APA)
FINAL OVERALL SCORE/GRADE
Score Guide: 0 = Does not meet criteria; 1 = Weak/ Slightly meets criteria 2 = Meets criteria; 3 = Exceeds criteria
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post The impact of nurse to patient ratios on patient safety and adverse outcomes Please do not count the cover page neither the references page as part of the 6 pages paper. The content need to be 6 pages. appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.