I need a 5 paragraph essay written on symbolism in the story Station Eleven. The three body paragraphs should use airplanes, the paperweight, and books.
– Write down what the significance of the symbol is. (Why is it important?)
– How is it connected to the themes of the book
– How does it reveal or support a characters development
– Create a theme or symbolism statement and 3 arguments (points) that support your statements
– Create a thesis statement.
You and your partner will compose a 5 paragraph essay in MLA format that expresses how the author uses symbolism to develop a theme. You will use characters, imagery or any other previously covered topic to support your statement.