https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png 0 0 Mick https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png Mick2017-08-07 05:20:362017-08-07 05:20:36Review the article “Foundation Codes of Ethics: Why Do They Matter, What Are They, and How Are They Relevant to Philanthropy?”
- Review the article “Foundation Codes of Ethics: Why Do They Matter, What Are They, and How Are They Relevant to Philanthropy?” Think about how you might identify an ethical issue at a nonprofit organization.
- Review the article “Doing Well by Doing Right: A Fundraiser’s Guide to Ethical Decision-Making,” paying attention to ethical decision-making models that might be used to solve ethical dilemmas.
- Reflect on the nonprofit organization you are using for your Final Project. Identify at least one ethical issue and one legal issue you might encounter in this organization related to resource development.
- Review the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ “Code of Ethical Principles and Standards,” and think about specific ethical principles and/or standards you might apply to address the ethical issue you identified.
- Using the Walden Library, another library, or the Internet, research laws that apply to nonprofits. Consider specific laws related to resource development and think about which ones might address the legal issue you identified.