Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation.
Choose a publicly traded company. Using the most recent SEC 10-k or Annual report, address the following:
- Company Name
- Provide the Company’s cash balance for the past 2 years.
- Provide the Company’s accounts receivable for past 2 years.
- Identify the Note that discusses ‘Cash and cash equivalents’ and summarize it.
- Identify the Note(s) relevant to accounts receivable and discuss the key accounting policies.
- Discuss the allowance for doubtful accounts.
- Provide the Company’s inventory balance for the past 2 years.
- Discuss the Company’s policies for reporting inventory.
- Compute the AR turnover and Days Outstanding for Receivable.
- Compute the Inventory turnover and Days Sales in Inventory.