please read and answer the questions:
Turnpike Trooper, Ch 6; Cabrini-Green, Chs 5 & 6
According to Hogan, he pulled over two guys. What happened?
Registered vehicles from which state were a sign to Hogan that bad stuff was in the car?
-Dolores and Hubert. Some big changes there. What happened?
-What happened to Mayor Daley?
-Who is Jane Byrne?
-Parolees and Cabrini Green: what’s the problems discussed regarding this issue?
-Byrne does something interesting for a few weeks. What was that? How did it go?
-Who was Charles Swibel? What happened to him?
-Who is Annie Ricks?
Turnpike TrooperIn chapter 3,
– Hogan focuses on this aspect of his NJSP (Trooper) career.
– Explain this endeavor. How long does it takes, where does it take place?
– What is building #26?
– Because of the intense effort of the experience, they actually received an academic aspect to their training. What did that result in them receiving?
– With his friend and roommate Rufus Hay, Hogan had to perform a certain physical exercise that left him battered. What was that?
– “Taking the Stand” referred to what?
– Learning to use one particular instrument was a real challenge for Hogan, as he had very little prior experience with it. What instrument?
– Why is number 5068 relevant? What’s it mean to Hogan?
– Why wasn’t metal used often on exteriors. It gave off a certain impression. Why was that a problem?
– What did federal law say about changing the racial makeup of public housing community?
– What other issues regarding race and public housing in Chicago were discussed?
– What’s going on with Dolores Wilson in this chapter?
– List a few things you remember about Mayor Daley from this chapter.