discuss the current status of Schizophrenia through research and findings in the area of biopsychology. Support the paper with appropriate illustrations and graphics to assist the reader in better understanding neurological changes related to Schizophrenia. Include the following sections: • An introduction and explanation of your topic • An overview of the current research as it relates to your topic area • Explain treatments currently in use • Ethical considerations in researching this topic, including considerations of gender and diversity issues • A summary including your own ideas about the future directions that research in this area will take and how these findings may be applied to better the human condition.April 21, 2018
Read Chapter 14 in your Beginning Behavior Research: A Conceptual Primer textbook and Chapter 13 in your Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics Review the video tutorial for an overview of conducting ANOVA analyses in SPSS. Download and open the Test Performance SPSS data set. An overview of the data set: This data set represents hypothetical data from a study that examined how background music affected performance on a math test. Specifically, participants were randomly assigned to take a general math test with rock music, classical music, or white noise playing in the background. Further, participants were classified as being either high or low in math experience based on the number of college math courses they had taken.April 21, 2018
Choose one standardized achievement or personality test for a specified population or condition and develop a thesis statement that states your position. Justify the test’s use referencing 7–10 supporting sources.
Organize your paper using the following headings (please use these headings):
- Title page.
- Identify either one standardized achievement test, or one personality test.
- Briefly describe the publisher’s stated purpose for its use.
- Identify a population or psychological condition that is within the standardization of the test.
- Thesis statement.
- Provide a thesis statement that expresses your position on the test’s use and a justification for your position.
- Address the psychometric properties of the test that support your thesis statement, which must be based on the professional literature, related to tests and measurements.
- Article summary.
- Use a minimum of 7–10 current, peer-reviewed research articles from the Capella University databases.
- Each article is to be related to your chosen test, population or condition, and thesis statement. Include the following information for each summary:
a) Description of the test and publisher’s stated purpose
b) The participant population.
c) Why the test was used in the research articles.
d) Overall results of the research, including outcomes of the test, and any psychometric and statistical outcomes.
e)Whether or not the article supports your thesis statement.
- Synthesize the information from the articles you read.
- Evaluate the current state of the test’s use with the population or psychological condition you chose.
- What does the current research says regarding your thesis statement?
Guidelines for Selecting the Literature
- Use the most current sources you can find. Do not use sources older than eight years. (You may cite older sources if they are classics, if you want to show the chronology of something, or if you have another good reason. If you choose to use older sources, you will need to explain why.)
- Use current, peer-reviewed articles; do not use books or Web sites, except to validate the articles you used.
- Use research articles; do not use literature reviews.
- Do not use sources without an author or a publication date.
- Do not use quotes; use only your own words.
Note: Submit your assignment as a Microsoft Word attachment.
- Written communication should be free of errors.
- The paper should be presented in the third person, and should not contain universal or subjective statements.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style.
- Paper length: 5–7 double-spaced, typed pages (excluding title page).
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"