Your response to the following questions should be double-spaced, typed, Times New Roman with 1″ margins on both sides. It should be a minimum of two full pages long.
Chapter 7 of our course text discusses rewards and how each person is motivated differently through them.
Pretend you are searching for a new job. Of the following rewards, please rank order and discuss the Top 6 that you consider priorities and most important to you in a new job environment.
Also, answer the question, Do you think that your priorities in rewards will change 10-15 years from now, why or why not?
Rewards to rank order
- Time off/vacation
- Flexible working schedule
- Pay and bonuses
- Advancement and promotion opportunities
- Autonomy in the work environment
- Personal challenge and growth
- Excellent retirement matching funds (may allow you to retire a few years early)
- Fun at work
- Social support and friends
- Job security
- Excellent health benefits