Write a 2000-2500 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. There should be five sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
- What is systems thinking and how can management information systems enable and (possibly) improve business communications?
- When would you use a SWOT analysis to help you make business decisions?
- Why are competitive advantages temporary?
- What are Porter’s three generic strategies and how can a company add value by using Porter’s chain analysis?
- Define and Porter’s Five Forces model and explain each of the forces.