For each question, answer whether the behavior described was more typical or your mother or father as you were growing up.
1. When your family went out, who drove?
2. Who handled the finances/money?
3. Who wrote the “thank you” notes for gifts?
4. Who was more likely to ask, “Where are my socks/stockings?”
5. When the car needed to be repaired, who took it to the garage?
6. Who did the laundry?
7. Who dusted and vacuumed your house?
8. When you had a fever, who knew where to find the thermometer?
9. When the sink needed fixing, who knew where to find the pipe wrench?
10. Who knew where the summer clothes were packed away?
11. When you had guests for dinner, who made the drinks?
12. Who watered the house pants?
13. Who mowed the lawn?
14. When you went on a trip, who packed the suitcases?
15. When you went on a trip, who packed the car?