I want you to write a page and a half about (SEXISM) in Diversity in Human development class. I attached a picture of the context that you need to search and find the subtopic from the book: Reading for diversity and Social justice fourth addition. After reading chapter 5 which says section 5 in the book then start write one and a half page. You can write a summary, a critique, or an analysis.
- Content and Format
Organize your short paper into sections.
- Length is not the most significant factor for evaluating your paper. A short and well-written paper (one and a half page) is far better than a lengthier one which full of wanders and repetition.
- Quote articles by author(s) and year inside your text. If there is a lone author, the last name and year of the publication – e.g. (Giddens, 2014). If there are two authors, contain both names and the year of the publication – e.g. (Giddens and Hall, 1997). For more than two authors, use the first author with et al. – e.g. (Adams et al., 2013).
- Include the list of works cited at the end of your paper.
- Please double-space all your paragraphs. That way it is much easier for me to interpret your work.
- Please use paraphrasing sentences and direct quotes to make your argument.
Thank you so much.