Each student is expected to choose at least ( 6-8 scientific papers) published in 2015 or later. The research papers have to be in security policy (As Literature Review). The students are expected to read the papers thoroughly, understand the presented problems and their proposed solutions.
The deliverables of the project should include:
- A report in a attached paper format with the following sections
- Abstract: summary of problem statement presented in the papers.
- Introduction: discuss the chosen papers proposed solution. These should be illustrated using text and diagrams.
- Taxonomy: classification of the papers proposed solution and comparison between them.
- Discussion: The students have to criticize the proposed solution they also have to propose a possible solution or alternative for some of the weaknesses of the chosen papers where ever that is possible.
- References: The citation should follow the IEEE style.
- Your article must obey the template guidelines in precise manner- the template is attached.
- Your article cannot go beyond 14 pages inclusive references.
- At least, five of your references must to be from journal articles published in well publishers’ databases; IEEE, Springer, Elsevier, Wiley and Taylor & Francis.
I will attached 2 files:
- The paper template.
- The book that contain a chapter(Ch 10) titled of (Security Policy).The paper must cover most of the this chapter(chapter 10)topics.