Use these articles for the Literature Review, and I want the literature review to be 5 pages, and it will be about the impact and role of Abu Dhabi Municipality and the positive effects on Abu Dhabi City (include these articles as 13 of the 20 sources I requested for the project):
These are the articles:
These are the sectors of Abu Dhabi Municipality (this information is collected from Abu Dhabi Municipality’s website http://www.adm.gov.ae/en/home/index.aspx)
Please arrange it accordingly, while summarising and paraphrasing this information to specify the organisational chart of Abu Dhabi Municipality clearly:
Municipal Infrastructure & Asset Sector
Functions of the Municipal Infrastructure & Assets Sector:
• Ensure preparation of plans to contribute towards the development of the City of Abu Dhabi into one of the top five capitals in the world by providing quality services of the highest standard.
• Maintain service levels and operation of road networks and maintain safety levels to make sure that at least 85% of the road network in the emirate, meet the international standards set for scale service roads.
• Strike a balance between greenery and infrastructure so as to cope with an increasing population density by enhancing the rate of green area per capita.
• Preparation of programs and controls to identify and develop operations and maintenance management projects.
• Development and training of national staff in the field of design, implementation, operation and maintenance.
• Using latest scientific techniques in agriculture and irrigation to reduce operating and maintenance costs, as well as optimize water use so as to impose less pressure on the environment.
• Establish a road asset management database in order to predict the need for future services and requirements of maintenance, leading to reduced public expenditure.
The Municipal Infrastructure & Assets Sector consists of the following divisions:
1. Parks and Recreation Facilities Division
2. ******Municipal Roads and Infrastructure Division
3. Infrastructure and Services Coordination Division
Functions of the Municipal Roads and Infrastructure Division:
• Prepares the master plan and consolidated budget of roads and infrastructure projects.
• Maintains the level of local roads network to meet the highest quality levels at world-class standards.
• Ensures highest traffic safety levels for users of roads network.
• Proposes new projects to improve the performance of roads & bridges network, carries out primary studies as well as technical & economic feasibility study, and follows up development & improvement works of projects undertaken by service providers.
• Prequalifies contractors and consultants to verify their competence in carrying out various projects, and endorses the technical staff of supervisory personnel at site.
• Prepares the terms of reference in order to invite consultants to take part in the new projects, obtains the required approvals, and compiles the list of consultants to be invited.
• Reviews and audits design reports and plans submitted by consultants in the successive phases of the design (initial, primary, final) from all engineering perspectives: (traffic, materials, construction, roads, lighting, sewage, and conflicting services among others.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Impact of Abu Dhabi Municipality on Abu Dhabi City.Use these articles for the Literature Review, and I want the literature review to be 5 pages, and it will be about the impact and role of Abu Dhabi Municipality. appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.