“Sum It Up” Please respond to the following:
- The textbook identified several issues that arise in the field of human resource (HR) management. Sum up the responsibility of HR management to address and solve these problems.
- Rate the three most important concepts that you learned in this course in order of importance (one being the most important).
“Best Practices” Please respond to the following:
- Create a list of three best practices recruiters should use when screening potential candidates for a HR management position. Justify your selections.
- Create a new best practice for HR management based on the information that learned in this course.
- Project Management Advice
- Thinking back on everything you have learned in this course, identify the top three (3) most important topics that anyone working in human resources needs to know about project management. Explain your rationale.
- Discuss three (3) best practices that you have acquired in this course that you either will apply in your career or could recommend to any project manager. Next, recommend at least one (1) additional best practice that is not specifically mentioned in the course. Justify your response.
“Transfer It” Please respond to the following:
- Rate the three (3) most important concepts that you learned in this course in order of importance (one  being the most important). Propose two (2) applications of this knowledge in your current or a future position.
- Predict the most significant ethical issue that you believe HR professionals will face in the next ten (10) years. Provide a rationale for your response.
“HRM, HRD, and Your Learning” Please respond to the following:
- Define the basic premises of both HR management and HR development so that you can explain both terms to someone who is totally unfamiliar with either term.
- Of all the topics presented, state the one that has been most enlightening for you; then, state the topic that has been the most challenging.