Explain how social psychology is different from sociology, psychology, and other subfields of psychology. Why is there a need for social psychology as a unique scientific field different from the subfields of psychology? dq 2 Discuss some of the research methods that social psychologists use to gain insight into question posed in the field. Be sure to include a description of empirical research in your response.April 22, 2018
Pretend that one of your friends just found out that you were taking this Biopsychology class and asked you, “Hey, is it true that humans only use 10% of our brains?” How would you respond to them? In your answer, please describe how each of the 4 lobes of the brain is responsible for processing different information.April 22, 2018
Here is the recommended approach to take for each article:
- Read the introduction and conclusion.
- Read and charts or figures and see if there are references listed.
- Scan the article for major headings.
- Identify the three or four major or main points for each article.
- Identify any sources of evidence or support.
- You do not need to break the scholarly articles down in detail, particularly the Journal of Marketing article.
- Define the three or four main points from each of the three articles you read for this unit’s studies. You can also find them linked in the Resources.
- Address the following:
- How well are these articles aligned?
- Do the main points of one article support the main points of the others? Are there inconsistencies between the main points of the articles?
- What is the quality of evidence or support? For example, are professional opinions incorporated? If numbers are provided, what are the sources?
Use APA headings to format your initial discussion post. Use the APA Module, linked in the Resources, to guide your formatting. Use the following list to develop your post and include the information you gather under its corresponding heading:
- Introduction: Tell the reader the purpose of the post and what will be covered.
- Theory: Article Comparisons: Identify and describe the main points of the three articles. What is the quality of evidence or support?
- Conclusion: Sum up the key points of the post in one or two sentences.
- References: Using APA style and format, list the references you used for your post.
Your post to this discussion must include at least two cited, scholarly references, either peer-reviewed journals or practitioner journals, in addition to the course assigned readings, and must be a minimum of 300 words in length. Remember to list your references in APA format at the end of your post.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"