Choose one of the two characters you profiled and answer these questions in a 5-7 page research paper.
- Critically examine the role of the crew on board and explain situations that needed more attention and that could have been addressed within the given constraints.
- Describe at least three factors that affected the resolution of the problem.
- What is the main goal of the character you are analyzing? Support your response.
- How effective or ineffective was the individual in his/her attempt to meet the goals? Why?
- What specific personal negotiation and leadership skills did he or she demonstrate throughout the crisis?
- How well does the individual know himself or herself, and how effectively or ineffectively did he or she adapt to the circumstances and personalities involved on board Flight 232?