- Take a position in support or opposition
- Discuss the context of this legislation – name the expected demanders and suppliers
- Describe the expected interest groups and there specific arguments.
- Describe the expected interplay between demanders and suppliers, interest groups and analyze the public policy environment.
Write a 7-9 page paper with bibliography. Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from scholarly sources as appropriate. Refer to the Pocket Guide to APA Style to ensure in-text citations and reference list are correct.
You will synthesize your understanding of why Medicare Part D passed, as well as the influence of the various interest groups and governmental entities during this process. Make sure to discuss both the policy process and the policy environment—that is, the key players involved and other circumstances that shaped this policy-making effort. For this assignment, address the following questions, doing further research as needed:
- How did various stakeholder groups influence the final outcome of Medicare Part D legislation?
- What were the specific strategies and tools that were used most effectively?
https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png 0 0 Mick https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png Mick2017-08-07 05:24:132017-08-07 05:24:13How did various stakeholder groups influence the final outcome of Medicare Part D legislation?