Abnormal Psychology Spring 2016: Instructions for Mid-Term Paper Book: Not so Abnormal Psychology: A Pragmatic View of mental illness By: Ronald B. Miller For the mid-term paper in Abnormal Psychology, choose one of the various psychiatric diagnoses discussed at length in the textbook (Miller, 2015). Your options here with this as follows: • Alcohol and substance abuse disorders • AnorexiaApril 21, 2018
Choose one of the topics and submit a well-written essay based on that topic. Your essay should be 750 to 1,000 words long. Remember: If you use the exact words of your textbook’s authors, you must use quotation marks and cite the information properly. To learn more about proper formatting of citations for both in-text and a reference page, visit www2.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/workshop/citapa.htm. Note: The only source you may use is your textbook. Any use of outside information will result in an automatic post of 1 percent. Topics Conditioning Begin by reviewing Chapter 5 beginning on page 162. Chapter 5 discusses classical conditioning and the experiments of Ivan Pavlov, operant conditioning, and B. F.April 21, 2018
How can the business move from mail order to being an online presence?
- What are the benefits and challenges that the business should be aware of before becoming an e-business?
- What are the characteristics of Web / Business 2.0? How should the business address these characteristics when setting themselves up as an e-business?
- Which type(s) of e-business model(s) should the business be considering implementing? Why?
- What type of e-commerce tools should the business consider utilising to connect and communicate with their customers? Why?
- What tools should the business use to measure their e-business success?
- Should the business also consider implementing m-business? What are the benefits and challenges Dr Rod N Berrywill need to be aware of?
What type of hardware and software, including networking infrastructure and/or a combination of cloud services, should the business acquire and/or procure to expand their capabilities to meet their new e-business initiative?
- Develop a computer hardware proposal (including printer(s)) to allow the business to provide up to twenty (20) staff with computer access, including current Australian prices for the equipment. If you decide on a cloud-based infrastructure solution, develop the proposal to enable cloud services for infrastructure for server and data storage requirements, e.g. Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure. Justify why your proposal is necessary for the business.
- Develop a computer software proposal, including both system and application software, to support the proposed computer hardware proposal, including Australian prices for the software. If you decide on a cloud-based software solution, develop the proposal to enable cloud services for software for e-commerce solutions, e.g. Microsoft Dynamics e-commerce or BigCommerce. Justify why your proposal is necessary for the business.
- Develop a networking and communications proposal, including a suggested network architecture, topology and communication medium to support the proposed computer hardware and software proposal. If you decide on a cloud-based network solution, develop the proposal to enable cloud services for platform for networking and network security requirements, e.g. Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure. Justify why your proposal is recommended for the business.
- Include a diagram of the proposed hardware, software and network infrastructure; or the proposed cloud solution architecture; to help Dr Rod N Berryvisualise what you are recommending.
What would be the benefits to the business of implementing anenterprise resource planningsystem?
- Differentiate between a database management system and an enterprise resource planning system. Why would an enterprise resource planning system be more beneficial to the business than a series of database management systems?
- What are the core enterprise resource planning system components? Which core components should the business utilise? Why?
- What are the extended enterprise resource planning system components? Which extended components should the business utilise? Why?
- What are the considerations that the business should make when choosing enterprise resource planning software? Why?
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"