Lab2 – Continuous-Time Signals
- Watch video entitled “Module 2 – Signal Operations in MATLAB”
- Work the following two lab assignments below.
- Include answers for Problems and include MATLAB coding along with any output plots that support solutions into a Word document entitled “Lab2_StudentID”. Where your student id is substituted in the file name.
- Upload file “Lab2_StudentID”.
Work the following two lab assignments below using MATLAB.
Consider the following continuous signal:
Plot the continuous-time signal over the range .
Also, break up the time range into two ranges t1=[-1 0] and t2=[0:0.1:5]. Then concatenate the results, i.e. t=[t1 t2].
Consider a finite-support signal
|x(t) = t|
and zero elsewhere.
- Using Matlab, plot x(t+1)
- Using Matlab, plot x(-t+1)
- Add the above two signals together and plot the new signal y(t).