This is some of the requirements of my assignment but the link is provided with all of the directions. I already took some pictures. I can add the pictures on the last page if you are unable to. Must be 3 pages long. This is in El Cajon, California. Let me know if you have any information.
- Name and location of the public place you are evaluating. Give a description of the location. (1 pt)
- Is it accessible to some people with disabilities more than others? If so, which group of people is it more accessible to? And which group of people with disabilities is it not accessible to? Explain why you have come to this conclusion. (2 pts)
- If you could make this location more accessible what would you change, include, remove, or alter? Explain how and why.(2 pts)
- What are some features/qualities in this location that make it accessible? What barriers exist in this location that make accessibility more challenging? Are the features/qualities and barriers man-made in the current moment? Or are they part of the initial design? Explain. (2 pts)
- Pictures are not included in your 3-page count and must be placed on the fourth page of your paper. You must include 4 pictures on page 4. (2 pts)