We have learned the basic consumption process and the steps in the consumer decision making process. We have learned that consumers’ research decisions and the decision making approaches can be classified into three categories and have a direct relationship to risk and involvement. Develop a paper covering each of the decision making approaches and the relationship to involvement and risk. Provide an example for each of the approaches.
- Write between 750-1000 words per question using Microsoft Word
- Be sure when constructing your paper, you incorporate concepts from the chapter and/or lecture to show your understanding of the topic.
- Use font size 12, 1” margins and double spaced.
- Include cover page & reference page (if needed)
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Textbook, lectures and other materials in the course may be used but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.