https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png 0 0 Mick https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png Mick2017-08-07 05:23:222017-08-07 05:23:22Explain the potential personal liability to Acme Fireworks if a spectator is injured by a stray firework from a fireworks display.
- Determine if the contracts with the businesses will be governed by common law or the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), and explain why.
- Analyze whether the owner formed a contract with the businesses, and apply the five essential elements of an enforceable contract.
- Explain the potential personal liability to Acme Fireworks if a spectator is injured by a stray firework from a fireworks display.
- Discuss the different employment types and relationships relevant to agency law, and analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each type specific to Acme Fireworks.
- Explain why Acme Fireworks should not operate as a sole proprietorship. Recommend a new business entity, and provide rationale to support your recommendation.