https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png 0 0 Mick https://primenursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-1-300x75.png Mick2017-08-07 05:27:372017-08-07 05:27:37Examine the major benefits that this report can provide for the organization, and suggest two (2) uses for the information contained therein. Justify
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Create a guide to leveraging expatriates. The guide should include four to six (4-6) sources that address benefits and challenges of sending expatriates to other countries.
- Examine the major benefits that this report can provide for the organization, and suggest two (2) uses for the information contained therein. Justify your response.
- Analyze the major factors (e.g., distance, cultural background, knowledge of the related countries, languages spoken, relatives who may live in another country, etc.) that would influence your choice of countries into which your company would expand. Recommend two (2) countries for expansion. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Determine three (3) criteria that you would consider when deciding which employees to send abroad. Justify your response.
- Propose the major methods and / or incentives you would use in order to encourage the selected employees to become expatriates. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Recommend one (1) strategy to ensure that both the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors are committed to the expansions. Justify your response.
- Recommend two (2) books that the selected expatriates should take with them when they go overseas. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Outline a guide for expatriates who will reside within another country for one to two (1-2) years. The related guide should cover the following topics: selecting items to pack, accommodating a vehicle (i.e., leave behind or send overseas), shipping or selling furniture, moving pets, and arranging accommodations for children and / or family residing in another country for the discussed length of time.
- Develop a framework for your presentation. The framework should include the following:
- Relevant visuals
- Statistics that support the decision to expand into the identified countries