Job titles of RNs who may be considered include but, are not limited to, Nursing Clinical Information Manager; Super User, Director/Manger Clinical Education; Chief Information Officer; Quality Assurance or Performance Improvement Nurse; Nurse Informaticist; Telenursing Specialist; Nurse Abstractor; Case Manager; Compliance Nurse. If you have any concerns about whether the RN is suitable for this assignment, contact your instructor BEFORE you schedule the interview.
3. Review all questions (areas of inquiry) on the Interview Form located in Doc Sharing PRIOR to conducting the interview. You may print the form and take it with you to the interview.
4. Note that there are five (5) Required Questions to ask the RN.
5. Note that there are four (4) Optional Questions. You need to select only ONE of them to ask the RN.
6. Note that there are two (2) Follow-Up Questions that must be answered by YOU.
Prior to conducting your interview, review two scholarly resources. These resources should guide your understanding of the RN’s role and responsibilities or make you more knowledgeable about GIGO, interprofessional communication, or other key concepts in the questions that you may not fully understand. For example, if your interviewee is a Telenurse, you would want to review information on this specialty. If you do not know what GIGO means, look it up.
7. Conduct your interview. The length of your interview will vary but should not exceed one hour.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Download the Interview Form provided, complete the form by following the below instructions. 2. Select your interviewee and schedule an interview. This individual must be a registered nurse. appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.