Factors Affecting Physiologic Function
Using a screencast program such as Jing or Screencat-O-matic, create a five minute presentation that addresses the following:
- Discuss the factors that affect physiologic function during exercise.
- Which factors enhance physiologic function?
- Which factors limit physiologic function?
- Discuss the factors that affect physiologic function at rest.
- What are the similarities between the factors affecting physiologic function during exercise versus at rest?
- Explain how heat production resulting from oxygen uptake affects physiologic function during exercise.
Components of the Assignment
- Presentation must be done via a screencast program.
- Must be a minimum of six slides (excluding the title and reference slides) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must have a cover slide that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include a succinct thesis statement/problem statement.
- Must address the topic with critical thought.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, two of which must be from the Ashford University Library.
- Use APA style as illustrated in the Ashford Writing Center to document all sources.
- Must include a reference slide formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- All references must be cited in the body of your presentation