1. Select from one of the following less-developed societies: Kenya, Philippines, Ghana or Malaysia. Research this country to gain a better understanding of their cultural perspectives.
2. Select one specific cultural practice of the United States. Describe this U.S. cultural practice through the lens of the selected society. The U.S. cultural practice could relate to any of the following: transportation, food, clothing, jobs, sports, politics, government, etc. Describe the selected topic through the lens of an outsider – from the selected society, using descriptive language – the descriptive language of the Nacirema Paper will serve as an example.
3. Common U.S. cultural language of the selected cultural practice CANNOT be used – apply descriptive terms only – view the topics through the lens of the selected society.
4. Be creative, write a story about an individual from the selected society and his/her first exposure to the selected U.S. cultural practice.
5. Summarize the content of your written work, as it relates to Ethnocentrism
Required: Three page paper, 12 point font, One-inch margins
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Describe this U.S. cultural practice through the lens of the selected society. The U.S. cultural practice could relate to any of the following: appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.