a) Describe the major sources of stress at work.
Describe and evaluate.
What causes stress and what does not cause stress.
– Describe stress.
– How stress affects different people differently (Individual differences, theories, examples, link that with attitude, motivation and stress)
– Talk about how motivation levels can cause stress which could link to attitude (theories of motivation relating to stress prone people?)
– Explain how attitude plays a role in causing stress.
– Job design plays a role in causing or relieving stress 1000 words
b) How might managers create more “healthy organisations”?
Application part. – All topics in this part will be explained through case studies.
Talk about both, what managers should not do and what managers should do.
– How we can address the motivation levels of an individual
– How individual differences help create a work environment with lesser stress as ones strengths fill in for others weaknesses.
– Creating a job design that addresses the needs and wants
How the leading managers of the world manage their companies (Apple, google, Samsung etc.)
Real Life examples are most important, however you must link real life examples with case studies, theories and articles. 1500 words
In your answers to both parts of the question, make specific reference to theories and examples from at least three (Individual difference, The meaning of Work and
motivation, attitude and stress ) of the core topics, showing how your in-depth insights into each of these areas help us understand both sources of stress and how
they might be managed.
1. Individual Differences
2. The Psychology of Groups and Teams
3. The Meaning of Work and Motivation
4. Job Design
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Describe the major sources of stress at work. How might managers create more “healthy organisations”?– How individual differences help create a work environment with lesser stress as ones strengths fill in for others weaknesses. appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.