Describe the scope and analyze how to control the scope. Speculate and give justifications for how to control scope. Identify possible risks, constraints, and assumptions. Describe the needed integration with other systems and infrastructure. Note: Database and Data Warehousing, Cloud Technology and Virtualization, and Network Infrastructure and Security.April 22, 2018
Review the material from Section 3 of this week’s Web text titled, “Becoming Independent: The Rebellion Against Britain” and the supplemental resource featured this week. Next, identify three (3) motivating factors for colonists that helped to ignite the American Revolution. If you were involved in the American Revolution which side would you choose? Justify your response.April 22, 2018
- Update the project plan (summary and detail) template, from Project Deliverable 1: Project Plan Inception, with three to five (3-5) new project tasks, each consisting of five to ten (5-10) subtasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the integrative functions and activities within the information systems area, including the role of the CIO and technologies managed within the organization.
- Evaluate how information technology (IT) is aligned with the strategy of the organization, and how to make appropriate choices about architecture in relationship to overall organization goals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership issues and strategic insight of the Information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"