- Create a class named waitList that can store a name and number of guests. Use constructors to automatically initialize the member variables.
- Add the following operations to your program:
- Return the first person in the queue
- Return the last person in the queue
- Add a person to the queue
- Delete a person from the queue
3. Create a main program to test your class. Your main program should contain the following options. Create a menu for your options.
1. Add a guest (adds the reservation name and number of guests)
2. Delete a guest (the user must give you the name to delete, the list may be empty or the guest may not be in the list)
3. Show last guest waiting (return NONE if the queue is empty)
4. Show first guest waiting (return NONE if the queue is empty)