Throughout the course, you have examined the history and evolution of the U.S. Constitution, the three branches of government, roles and responsibilities, the balance of individual rights versus societal needs in Bill of Rights interpretations, and application based implications. For your final assignment, you will showcase connections between learning and application in a career-specific context.
Focusing on the competencies, and to showcase your learning proficiency, prepare a 6–7 page paper addressing two key areas of learning for each competency:
- The importance of this learning.
- The application of the learning in a career context.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Resources and citations: Format according to APA guideline.
- Required page count: 6–7, not including the title page or the references page.
- Required number of references: minimum of 6–7.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
I have attached previous assignments that I had to complete to assist with this paper.