Based on your chosen company, discuss how reorganization of its business structure would or would not have helped them meet new market challenges. In your response, address the following: ARTICLE ATTACHED
- Specify at least 2 reasons why you think reorganizing was or was not necessary, and provide an explanation for each reason.
- Suggest 2 strategies you think could have improved the company’s efforts to meet current market challenges and remain sustainable.
Labor Unions” Please respond to the following:
- Go to the United States Department of Labor and read the section titled “Employment Rights: Who has Them and Who Enforces Them”. Next, evaluate the intended effectiveness of The Americans with Disabilities Act and The Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Determine how these laws affect human resource (HR) management. Speculate what the impact of the Act will be in 10 years. Support your position.
- Use the Internet to research the role of unions in the United States compared to three other countries. Next, examine how the role of unions in other countries differs from the role of unions in the United States. Provide examples of three countries and how unions operate in those countries in regard to HR management.
What is your idea of a strong Executive Presence? Describe a leader you admire who exudes a strong Executive Presence.
- What are 2 to 3 ways this leader exudes a strong Executive Presence?
- What are 2 to 3 things you can do to incorporate these Executive Presence traits into your leadership style?
- Reflecting on your first video in the course, what changes did you make to enhance your Executive Presence?