“Lost Cause” Please respond to the following: (Note: Please respond to one  of the following two  bulleted items in a primary posting of at least 200 words. In addition, please make a substantive comment of at least 100 words to at least one  of your classmates.)
- From the e-Activity about the Lost Cause, compare the two (2) different narratives about the causes and results of the Civil War that Americans developed in both Union states and Confederate states. Describe the key reasons why these narratives are an important part of understanding differences between the North and South in the present-day of United States. Provide a rationale for your response.
- From the e-Activity about the Lost Cause, identify at least two (2) reasons for these narratives’ importance in regard to race relations in today’s society. Provide a rationale and real-world example for each reason.
“Growth in Retailing by Applying Retail Strategy” Please respond to the following:
- From the case study, determine which of Howard Schultz’s future plans will positively impact Starbucks’ retail growth.
- From the case study, speculate on the main reasons why Starbucks is succeeding despite the economic downturn. Support your position with examples of such success.
- ………………………………………………………………………………“Retail Value and Relationships Matters” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, compare and contrast the retail value and the value chain of Abercrombie & Fitch Co. Determine key qualities that you believe the company exhibits in relationship building that may influence the performance of this retailer.
- From the e-Activity, examine three (3) of the Abercrombie & Fitch Co.’s relationships that impact or challenge the retailer’s ethical performance and its relationship to the customers. Provide a rationale for your response.
- , and review the following information: business practices, merchandise, type of customers, and new trends. Also, use the Internet www.abercrombie.comGo to Abercrombie & Fitch Co.’s Website, located at to research the number of people that are employed by traditional retailers (including food and beverage service firms) in the United States. Be prepared to discuss.