https://youtu.be/pQkmqK5U5Uo (Links to an external site.)
We have learned three different types of choreography that we can categorized dances.(Storyline, Theme and Abstract) Make sure to complete the module materials before you do this assignment.
Watch the video, then recreate the form below, fill in the form, and specify the type of choreography with three reasons and write a reflection paragraph which have to be minimum 150 words.
1) Double-spaced required.
2) No “whole dance” or “Entire piece” accepted as a time code.
3) For the elements, limit to only Time ,Space or Energy! No Body and Action!
4) Do not list the same sub-category multiple times.
5) Pick two Time elements, two Space elements and one energy element to specify.
6) Do not include any researched materials, quotes, or articles regarding this dance piece.(Point deduction)
7) Do not include your name, date, class information and any other things in your assignment. 2 points will be deducted.
Minimum 400 words, double spaced and spell checked. The word document format only.
Type of choreography: (Storyline, Theme or Abstract – Pick one)
Element – Limit to only Time ,Space or Energy! No Body and Action!
Ex. Stillness (Time) 0’12 – 0’23 A dancer was sitting in center stage with arms reaching out to sky and hold the position while several other dancers were walking around the entire stage.
Sub-category(Element) Time code Description
Reflection (150 words minimum)