This course will examine multiple psychological disorders and its subsequent research through the lens of Scripture. As Christians, we are not called to shun individuals struggling with abnormal behavior and psychological disorders, but rather to reach out to them, care for them, and love them. As Jesus said, “Whatever you do unto one of the least of these, you do unto me.”April 22, 2018
you have to write a two pages of of the theory which is ″ Constructivisim″. Please include a desсrіption of the theory and why or why not this would be included in my personal learning theory. Please include 1-2 recent references outside of the required textbook. Write a 1-2-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. if you would like to look at the textbook online, the textbook of the course is: Driscoll, M. (2005). Psychology of learning for instruction (3rd Edition).April 22, 2018
- Choose one of the non-Western theories presented in this unit’s readings (Indian, Buddhist, or Japanese) and do the following:
- Principles:Rules and standards associated with the school of thought.
- Values:Core beliefs, ideals, and priorities that distinguish this school of thought from others.
- Subject Matter: Content, the issues focused on by practitioners of this school of thought.
- Research Methods and Other Applied Methodologies: Questions asked and problems solved by those using this school of thought.
- Describe the principles of this theory, and the values inherent in the theory.
- What is the subject matter covered by this theory?
- What problems does this theory address, and what kinds of methods are typically used to do address problems?
- Have Western schools of thought influenced this non-Western theory?
- Has the non-Western theory influenced Western psychology?
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"