- Posted Feb 13, 2019 3:09 PMHi classI will be recording the week 3 seminar Thursday Feb 14th at 8 a.m. PST, 11 a.m. EST.Please take notes during the seminar on the topics and tips I share for you to be successful. All students are expected to take notes and submit those notes to the seminar drop box in order to receive credit.You can watch the seminar any time this week, but please have your notes in by the last day of the week.
Posted Feb 13, 2019 12:30 AMHi everyoneWelcome to our third week. We will have our first seminar and I will send the invite shortly. You also have a quiz and an assignment this week.This week’s learning objectives are:
- Describe the normal anatomy and physiology of the cardiovascular system.
- Explore disorders of systemic circulation.
- Examine various disorders that impact the regulation of blood pressure.
- Differentiate between various disorders of normal cardiac function.
- Differentiate between the various disorders of normal cardiac conduction and rhythm.
- Identify signs and symptoms of heart and circulatory failure.
This week: you only have to do the tri-fold brochure, not the 4 page paper.
Posted Feb 8, 2019 3:31 PMHi everyoneI know that you have all seen a tri-fold brochure before. It is essentially an document that is turned on its side and folded so there are 3 sections.Here is an exampleIf you have never made one of these before- then please watch You Tube videos, or contact the writing center to assist you. LEARNING HOW TO MAKE A TRI-FOLD BROCHURE IS A REQUIREMENT. It is an excellent tool. Do not submit a 4 page paper or a document that’s just a table with 3 columns.When I grade your work I imagine that I would print this out, fold it and hand it to your patient.
- Is it professional?
- Are all 6 sides fully developed (DO NOT waste space! You do not need an address page)
- Are the references tucked away neatly in a small area (suggest using 8 pt font for 2-3 references at the bottom of one of your pages- it should not detract from the content)
- Will the patient learn what they need based on the assignment instructions
- Are there visuals (pictures) that supplement the content but do not detract. In other words, don’t put a huge picture on each side of the brochure with minimal content and expect to get full credit. It should be balanced and professional looking.
You are responsible for learning how to develop this type of a document, so if you aren’t sure, lease review tutorials online for your operating system.
https://homeofessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoHOE-1-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://homeofessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoHOE-1-300x60.png admin2020-09-05 10:17:262020-09-05 10:17:26cardiovascular
Home essays is a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only.