Case Study of Kimberly, Part 1
Review the Case Study of Kimberly, Part 1 and submit your responses to these questions as part of your assignment:
- What diagnostic possibilities do Kimberly’s case present?
- What evidence in the case history presents these possibilities for you?
- What kind of questions you might ask to evaluate each diagnostic possibility? You must consider at least two, but no more than three, diagnostic possibilities, and develop a series of questions to interview for each possibility.
- What possible answers would incline you toward or away from each of your various possibilities?
- What further diagnostic evaluation is needed to clarify Kimberly’s diagnosis?
Use the Case Study Response Guide to format your assignment.