OVERVIEW: Create an 8-12-slide PowerPoint presentation that summarizes the AFI Framework and the results of the internal and external analyses.
Porter, M. E., & Kramer, M. R. (2006). Strategy & society: The link between competitive advantage and corporate social responsibility. Harvard Business Review, 84(12), 78–92.
- Porter, M. E., & Kramer, M. R. (2011). Creating shared value. Harvard Business Review, 89(1/2), 62–77.
- Rothaermel, F. (2017). Strategic management concepts (3rd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill. Available from the bookstore.
- Chapter 11, “Organization Design: Structure, Culture, and Control.”
- Chapter 12, “Corporate Governance and Business Ethics.”
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 8–12 slides that synthesize the work you did on Assessments 2 and 3 and incorporate feedback from your instructor. Use the speaker’s notes sections of each slide to expand your talking points. Be sure your presentation includes:
- A summary of the AFI framework.
- Results from your internal analysis (VRIO or Value Chain).
- Results from your external analysis (PESTEL and Five Forces).
- A SWOT matrix for the company.
- Do the current strategies need to be changed?
- What strategies will move the organization forward?
- How do your recommendations align with organizational structure and governance?
- Do your recommendations reflect ethical responsibility?
- PowerPoint presentation.
- 8–12 slides (in addition to the title and references slides).
- Include additional details on each slide in the speaker’s notes section.
- Additional requirements.
- Title slide.
- References slide.
- APA formatted references from at least five sources.
- Be sure you consider the audience.