Part 1: Consider the following questions:
- What problems with the original Constitution, or changes in society, led to the creation of the Bill of Rights and the other amendments that followed?
- How and why do amendments become part of the Constitution?
Part 2: Select one of the first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution.
- Explain the liberties protected by the amendment, citing the text of the amendment.
- Describe the factors and history that led to the establishment of the amendment.
- Explain the constitutional process for adding amendments.
Part 3: Select one of the other 17 amendments to the U.S. Constitution not included in the Bill of Rights:
- Explain the amendment, its goals, and/or the protections it affords.
- Describe the process by which the amendment was ratified.
Cite 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes
- 15- to 20-minute oral presentation
- 875-word paper
- Another format approved by your instructor
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines when applicable.
Submit your assignment.