• Consider the topics that your sources cover. Then make a list of those topics. Cluster the topics together,
and decide which sources speak to the same concerns.
• Decide which sources speak to the same issues, and decide which material from those sources that you
• When sources discuss the same topic but do not agree, you should still include them in the same
paragraph if you would like. There is nothing that says that two sources that disagree cannot be presented
in the same paragraph.
• Remember to transition between ideas, sources, and paragraphs. Check out the list of transitional
expressions on pp. 44-45 of The Little, Brown Compact Handbook with Exercises.
• Remember to include concise summaries of the material.
Avoid the following in a review of literature.
• Do not comment on the sources. Your job here is to present the material only, not to give your take on
what is has to say.
• Do not include your argument. You do not want to argue in the review of literature because you are
reviewing the literature, not asserting your argument. You will be able to argue for your position later in the
• Do not just insert the summary paragraphs from your Annotated Bibliography. The review of literature is far
more than just a list of paragraphs summarizing sources.
• Do not forget to cite your sources in text and to include a references page
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Awareness of Ethical Treatment of Animals within Students• Consider the topics that your sources cover. Then make a list of those topics. Cluster the topics together, Below are techniques for writing a review of literature. 5 sources appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.