It’s time to flex your Social Media Analyst expertise. Wow your new
celebrity, business, or political candidate boss with an on-target,
strategic recommendation that is supported by sound digital analytics
Part I: Write
a six to ten (6-10) page digital analytics research report. Please
refer to MR2, Chapter 14 and keep in mind the following:
1. Title page
- Subject / title of the report
- Name of the celebrity, business, or political candidate
- Name of the professor
- Title of course
- Name of the analyst responsible for the report
2. Table of contents
3. Executive summary
- Concise overview of business problem, research question, and hypothesis
- Key results
- Business recommendation
- Describe your data-collection methods
- Describe the results and include relevant data visualizations (charts, tables, graphs)
- Describe any limitations encountered in collecting relevant data
6. Conclusions and recommendations
- What are your final conclusions and strategic recommendation(s)?
- Bibliography – include all sources of data
- Reference page – citations and references
Part 2: Present your executive summary
1. This should be a three to six (3-6) minute presentation
2. You may choose from the following formats for your presentation:
- Prezi – audio required
- Video presentation – PPT deck optional
- Any video camera
- Zoom (records video, PPT deck, or both at the same time)
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Business report format. Typed, single-spaced, section headings, double space between paragraphs, Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Include a title page. See requirements above, criteria 1.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow Strayer Writing Standards format. The reference page is not included in the required page length. This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than others Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop a marketing research report that effectively interprets and visually displays research results.
- Illustrate sound tactical and strategic business recommendations based on logical and sound interpretation of marketing research results.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing research and digital analytics.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing research and digital analytics using proper writing mechanics.